Wednesday, September 8, 2010

week in review


last week....
My mom surprised me with lunch at work, our favorite egg salad and triple chocolate donuts. And a really cute Tiger stuffed animal. Thanks Mom. A cool Bon Fire with a friend. I love the cooler weather, and am looking forward to the fall. Jeff had to leave work in and ambulance after hurting his back.  I also finally finished long overdue gifts for friends. I also found out that I have to go on a three day training trip for Gander, I'm very upset about leaving my boys. A friend said he would watch them at his house so I have been taking them over there to get used to his house. Rufus loves doing laps in the pool.

2 comments:

Karen said...

HEY!Love those pics on the rocks....great idea!Miss u...call me...

Cara said...

These turned out really nice. Love the rocks, too!