Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter update

 Hello Everyone,
    Here are a few photos that I thought you might like to see...
  This is Rufus, he had the flu, wouldn't even get up to eat. He's better now.


 This was a bone Lucky brought back home one morning at 6 AM when I let him out . He looked like he had won the lottery!!! I'm not sure who's dog he took it from, or exactly how to return it, so we still have it, or should I say half of it.
 Blizzard of 2011!!!! Very fun to stay home and play with the dogs. (Even though it was my scheduled day off) Also glad I pay people to shovel on days like today (Association fees)but my friend Karen says shoveling burns lots of calories.
 Blizzard of 2011. 20.6 inches...

1 comment:

Karen said...

its true, ur friend Karen did say that. I was out for a total of 2.5 hours today....thats alot of calories....PIZZA for dinner!!!!